A reglaze is the fitting of new prescription lenses to your own glasses. You may wish to use this service if...
- your prescription changes and you wish to keep your current frame
- you damage your current lenses and wish to replace them
- you wish to replace your current lenses with a different lens type
- you purchase a new frame elsewhere and would like us to fit lenses
In order for us to fit your new lenses you'll need to send us your existing frame (or you can bring it in to one of our stores). Instructions for this will be given after you've placed your order, and you'll generally receive your reglazed spectacles within three working days of receipt of your frame.
Please click here for details of all lens types available, or click here to order a reglaze. Only the most common lens types are listed on the 'reglazes' page and can be ordered online; for all other lens types please place your order by phone on 020 7407 7951 or in one of our stores.
Prices listed on our website do not apply to rimless reglazes (where there is no plastic or metal anywhere around the spectacle lens, i.e. the arms and bridge are attached directly to the lens); semi-rimless frames are treated as regular frames. Please contact us for rimless reglazing prices.
- If you live outside of the UK and would like to order a reglaze please contact us.