If you'd like to order by phone, please call us on +44 20 7407 7951 from 9am - 7pm Monday to Friday; on weekends please phone our City store.
If you'd rather order online, here's what to do:
- If you recognize the name of your current contact lens product from the selections on the contact lenses page, add it to your basket.
- If you have trouble finding your brand, or if you wear own-brand lenses (from Specsavers, Boots etc.), please contact us for help.
- If you require guaranteed next day delivery by 1pm the following working day, click 'add express delivery'. If your lenses are not in stock, you'll get them the day after we do (we generally receive lenses from their manufacturer within two working days).
- Once you're happy with the contents of your basket, click 'checkout'.
- On the checkout page enter your details as prompted. You must either scan and email or post us a copy of your current contact lens prescription, or fill in your optician's details so we can contact them to confirm your prescription. As per the 1989 Opticians Act, you should have been given a copy of your contact lens prescription after your consultation. If not, you can request a copy to be posted to you. A contact lens prescription is valid for one year, so please ensure yours is less than 12 months old. Once received, we will hold it on file and continue to supply your lenses until it expires.
- If you get stuck, please don't hesitate to contact us!